LAUGHING CHERUB UNLIMITED HYPNOSIS
is now offering Telephone Hypnosis Sessions
Experience, Integrity, Expertise, Internationally Recognized
For Mobile Phone Users
with Internationally Renowned Hypnotherapist, Author, and Hypnosis Instructor
Mary Elizabeth Raines, CH
- Professional Hypnotherapist in Hollywood, CA, the Midwest, and Sedona, AZ for over 17 years;
- More than half a century's experience hypnotizing people
- Director, Academy for Professional Hypnosis Training
- Adjunct Faculty, National Guild of Hypnotists
- Columnist, Journal of Hypnotism
- Founder, Laughing Cherub Unlimited
- Creator of Laughing Cherub Hypnosis CDs & MP3s
- Amazon Author
Mary Elizabeth Raines has been hypnotizing people since the age of 14. She is an acclaimed expert in the field of hypnotherapy, and has taught professional hypnotists from all over the world how to offer telephone hypnosis for people like you with integrity, safety, and effectiveness.
"Because it's time to start feeling GOOD for a change!"
What it is: Hypnosis for people like you who sincerely desire the positive benefits of hypnosis and want to work with a hypnotist of international standing. It is just like a person-to-person session, except it takes place over the telephone, and the cost is greatly reduced.
Who will my hypnotist be? Mary Elizabeth Raines, CH, will be your hypnotist unless we have made arrangements with another of our associates.
How much does it cost? The fee is surprisingly affordable: $125 for each session. You will also be responsible for the cost of your telephone call. (Most long-distance companies now have flat rates, although on some cell phones, depending upon the time of your appointment, there may be no charge for the call.) We do not add any extra calling charge.
The advantages: You will save on commuting time, parking expenses and gasoline. You don't even have to dress up! Since the hypnosis occurs in the privacy of your own home, you can be as casual and comfortable as you wish.
The disadvantages: There is no face-to-face contact. The hypnotist is not able to make certain determinations that would normally be made by observing your body language, breathing patterns, expression and other visual indicators. Because of this, you will be required to remain in verbal contact with Ms. Raines throughout your session. This is easily done and will not interfere with the depth of your hypnotic state.
If one had an agenda of resisting or of "fooling" the hypnotist and decided for some reason to fake being hypnotized, such an action might be possible during a phone hypnosis session, where it would be unlikely to happen in person. There would be no purpose or reward in doing this, however.
What it isn't: Since our telephone hypnosis sessions offer the highest quality of therapeutic, professional hypnotherapy...
- It is not entertainment.
- It is not X-rated, or even PG-rated. Any such calls are immediately terminated. Ours is an ethical business and we maintain high moral standards.
- It is not a substitute for appropriate medical and psychological care by a licensed professional.
- Although there will be a preliminary interview to learn about you and the issues you want to work on, and to help you feel comfortable with hypnosis, telephone hypnosis sessions are not "talk" therapy, where you spend the majority of your time chatting with a therapist about your problems. You will instead spend the majority of your time in that deeply relaxed, safe and healing state we call hypnosis.
What kinds of issues are best to addresswith phone hypnosis? Smoking cessation, weight reduction and management, confidence, music performance, feeling attractive, sports improvement, deep relaxation, stress reduction, creativity, acting on stage or in film, auditioning, memory, study skills, public speaking, and much more.
Certain kinds of pain management and physical illnesses may also be addressed by using hypnosis over the telephone; however, we only work on medical issues in conjunction with a licensed physician.
What kinds of issues are not suited for phone hypnosis? Profound phobias and unreasonable fears; psychoses and other serious emotional disturbances; sexual compulsions; regression to cause; depression; deep emotional healing; alcoholism; drug addiction; other situations requiring more intense therapy.
How many sessions will I need? Most people require four to six sessions. For issues like serious weight loss or pain management, more sessions are usually required.
Will you hypnotize my teenager or my child over the telephone? No. We only work with adults who are 18 or older on the telephone, but we will be happy to schedule a person-to-person visit with your child whenever possible.
Where do I have to live? You may live anywhere in the USA where PayPal is accepted!
Do I need to be a celebrity? No! While Mary Elizabeth Raines does work with celebrity clients, she is happy to help people from all walks of life who are serious about making positive changes. All sessions are 100% confidential.
What steps are entailed in scheduling a telephone hypnosis session?
- Call 928-282-2640 to discover whether or not this will be a suitable avenue for you. We will be frank with you, and we are not manipulative or hard-sell. We are in this profession to help, and are only interested in working with people who believe this will be of value to them.
- When you choose to schedule your initial session, you will either schedule the time over the telephone (preferred) or we will email you with three possible time slots for your session. You will then email us back with your choice of appointment times, and we will confirm via email. Please allow approximately 1-1/2 hours for your first session, and approximately one hour for subsequent sessions. The time is somewhat variable, depending upon our interview and the issue on which you choose to work. It is important that you do not schedule any activity immediately after your hypnosis appointment.
- You will be asked to fill out an online form or an e-mailed form, providing details such as your name and address. All information is private and confidential, and will not be given to anyone or used for any solicitation without your consent.
- We will send you an email with a link for paying over the Internet. Secure payments are made through PayPal.
- You will be asked to read the information our telephone hypnosis web page before your appointment.
Thank you for your interest in this effective and proven avenue for hypnotic help and healing.
CALL US TODAY:
To contact us by email, please write to:
Note: delete the letters in red, removespam, before sending.
We reserve the right to deny service to any prospective or current client without explanation or cause.
Posted fees may change at any time; please check the web site. We will abide by whatever fee is currently posted.
Our expert telephone sessions are for anyone who lives in the USA, including these states:
AL (Alabama), AK, (Alaska), AR, (Arkansas), AZ, (Arizona), CA, (California), CO, (Colorado), CT, (Connecticut), DC, (District of Columbia), DE, (Delaware), FL, (Florida), GA, (Georgia), HA, (Hawaii), IA, (Iowa), ID, (Idaho), IL, (Illinois), IN, (Indiana), KS, (Kansas), KY, (Kentucky), LA, (Louisiana), MA, (Massachusetts), MD, (Maryland), ME, (Maine), MI, (Michigan), MN, (Minnesota), MO, (Missouri), MS, (Mississippi), MT, (Montana), NC, (North Carolina), ND, (North Dakota), NE, (Nebraska), NH, (New Hampshire), NJ, (New Jersey), NM, (New Mexico), NV, (Nevada), NY, (New York), OH, (Ohio), OK, (Oklahoma), OR, (Oregon), PA, (Pennsylvania), RI, (Rhode Island), SC, (South Carolina), SD, (South Dakota), TN, (Tennessee), TX, (Texas), UT, (Utah), VA, (Virginia), VT, (Vermont), WA, (Washington), WI, (Wisconsin), WV, (West Virginia), WY, (Wyoming)